Whether you are a bull or a bear, trade anywhere with the world’s most powerful trading platform in the palm of your hand. TD Ameritrade Mobile Trader’s 1.21 gigawatts of trading technology gives you the freedom to trade stocks, options and complex options, futures and forex till your fingers bleed. While your friends are crushing candy, you’ll be crushing vol using our interactive charts, event notifications, along with a wide range of features:
• Touch to trade stocks, options and complex options, ETFs, futures, and forex
• Scan multi-touch charts with hundreds of chart studies, including your unique user created studies
• Got questions? We got answers. Use Support Chat to chat with associates while never leaving the application.
• Access to Chat Rooms, watch daily programming by our professionals, and share your thoughts on everything trading.
• Stream live CNBC, and International CNBC
• Access and track events through an interactive market calendar
• Create and modify complex and advanced orders quickly and easily
• View live streaming news
• Access real-time quotes and depth of book
• Track and modify orders and alerts
• Manage positions and view your account balances on all your linked accounts
• View risk and performance metrics
• Share ideas and connect with other traders via myTrade® community (Not available on tablet yet)
• View company profile, financials, and details, including a break down what drives the stock with estimates from Trefis
• Get streaming audio with SwimLessonsSM
• Deposit checks into your account
• Scroll through full-screen views of your custom watchlists and scans, positions, orders, news, charts and more
• Test strategies with paperMoney
So what are you waiting for? Download the award winning TD Ameritrade Mobile Trader app and hold the markets in your hands. Buy ‘em low and sell ‘em high, just please….don’t trade while you drive.
Market volatility, volume, and system availability may delay account access and trade executions.
1 - Options involve risks and are not suitable for all investors. The risk of loss in trading securities, options, futures, and forex can be substantial. Clients must consider all relevant risk factors, including their own personal financial situation, before trading.
2 - Access to real-time market data is conditioned on acceptance of the exchange agreements. Professional access differs and subscription fees may apply.
3 - myTrade is a service of myTrade, Inc., a separate but affiliated firm. TD Ameritrade is not responsible for the services of myTrade, or content shared through the service.
TD Ameritrade Trader is a free software application from the Accounting & Finance subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-12-14. The program can be installed on Android.
TD Ameritrade Trader (version 72.13) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 74 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of TD Ameritrade Trader since it was posted on our website on 2015-04-27.
The latest version is 72.13 and it was updated on soft112.com on 2017-06-29.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2016-12-14
WHAT’S NEW,Optimizations for a better, faster, stronger, Mobile Trader experience. More to come.,Peace, love, and happy trading